Press release is what you can call a medium through which, your product can get instant exposure. But this is just one of the benefits among the many which is why, since long ago, it has been one of the primary ways of publicity.
Here are a few benefits of press release:
- Instant exposure – When you are launching a product whether it is a new book or a new cereal. How will people get to know? Instead of door to door sales, via press release, you can touch a broad audience within a simple period of time.
- Create a brand – when people buy a product, they go for brand value. May be you have a great product yet, the sales are depressing because in the competition, you have bigger names as opponents and you are failing to meet up. That’s where press release comes into play. It creates a brand of trust.
- SEO benefits – press release, if done correctly (means SEO optimized), it can boost your rank in search engines such as Google, or Yahoo, or Bing. As, the press release will carry the keywords with the content, search engines will tend to give you a more priority than other same products which can increase the spectrum of exposure.
- Increase traffic to your site – In today’s world, a perfect platform for selling product is, via online market or e-commerce websites. By releasing a press release, you can drive people to your website and as time will pass; your site will garner more and more reputation which will invite even bigger traffic.
- Attract big investors: by creating a brand via press release, you can also attract big investors who can see the potential of your business, who will come to invest in your capital thus making a small industry giving a opportunity to be a bigger one. And above all, even if you are inexperienced, these investors indeed can guide you which will be important while making crucial judgments.